HELLO, I AM BARBARA!
And this is VÄN.
Since i was little i have been fascinated by lines, shapes and colors and how to combine them to a complete new whole. A couple of years later, i´m still fascinated. And now i call it design. And i call it my profession.
VÄN is swedish and means friend. I believe design can and should be like a friend. Communicating, understanding, encouraging and activating you moving from passive to getting where you´re supposed to be.
If somebody asks why swedish, well, i´ve always had a preference for the clear and minimalistic scandinavian way of design.
• Visual Communications
(Bachelor of Arts), School of Design of Pforzheim University
• Communication Design,
University of Applied Sciences Trier
• Certified Graphic Designer (staatl. geprüfte Grafikdesignerin), Vocational College of Graphic Design, Carl-Hofer-Schule, Karlsruhe
• Freelance Graphic Designer, VÄN
• Art Director, Kontext Kommunikation, Heidelberg/Berlin
• Internship, Kontext Kommunikation, Heidelberg/Berlin
• Freelance Work, Quintessenz Manufaktur für Chroniken, Heppenheim
• Internship, slk mediendesign, Ettlingen
- Creative Suite
Look Learn Verbalize Visualize