HELLO, I AM BARBARA!
And this is VÄN.
Since I was little I have been fascinated by lines, shapes, colors and how they combine to make a new whole. A few years later, I’m still fascinated! And now I call it design. And I call it my profession.
VÄN is Swedish and means friend. I believe design can and should be like a friend. Communicating, understanding, encouraging and activating you. Not just passive. It should actually get you where you want to be.
If someone asks why Swedish? Well, I have always had a preference for Scandinavian’s clear minimalistic way of design.
• Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications,
School of Design of Pforzheim University
• Communication Design,
University of Applied Sciences Trier
• Certified Graphic Designer (staatl. geprüfte Grafikdesignerin), Vocational College of Graphic Design, Carl-Hofer-Schule, Karlsruhe
• Freelance Graphic Designer, VÄN
• Art Director, Kontext Kommunikation, Heidelberg/Berlin
• Internship, Kontext Kommunikation, Heidelberg/Berlin
• Freelance Work, Quintessenz Manufaktur für Chroniken, Heppenheim
• Internship, slk mediendesign, Ettlingen
- Creative Suite
Look Learn Verbalize Visualize